About Me

My photo
I can't please everyone and you might disagree with something I've said so share your view - just don't be a dick about it.

Friday 25 February 2011

Marchlands


I watched Marchlands last night.  ITV at 9pm. 

It was the 4th episode and the 5th & final one is next thursday. 

I didn't watch episodes 1, 2 or 3 and it's been recommended to me by both Sarah and Dave, that I watch them all before next week.

It's a spooky drama with a little girl ghost called Alice. 

I think I'm gonna get in to watching tv Dramas.  I think the last proper drama I watched was GBH with Robert Lyndsay, Michael Palin & Julie Walters. 

I did get into the series Cracker, and Soldier Soldier, ( I was in Tenerife and we got box sets sent over from the UK  - any English telly was a rare treat!

So, it is with much sorrow that I sign off JUST FOR TONIGHT and watch ITV catch up.

Have a FANTASTIC evening everyone, the working week is OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment