About Me

My photo
I can't please everyone and you might disagree with something I've said so share your view - just don't be a dick about it.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Hello on this fine thursday...

If you're having trouble finding your way around this blog (some peeps have asked how to comment etc)...

Down the right hand side is the blog archive - you click on whichever blog/post you wish to read. 

Once you've read or looked at it, you can click on the word 'comment' underneath.... it may ask you for a password, so do that and you're away.

I'm at work at the moment, so it might be a quiet day but I am going to write some lengthy posts over the weekend.  If anyone wants to post something they want to get off their chest, feel free...but remember, if you've been a d*ckhead, your post will be deleted....if I can find out how to delete!

Hope you're all having an OK day x x x

2 comments: