About Me

My photo
I can't please everyone and you might disagree with something I've said so share your view - just don't be a dick about it.

Sunday 18 March 2012

A Snippet, You Lucky People!


Firstly, Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers, past and present and particularly, (apart from My lovely Mum), Sabrina, who has just today announced that her & Stevie are expecting their first 'peanut' as Sabrina's excited Mum kept yelling.  Such good luck to you both and we can't wait to see baby xxx

Now, have I mentioned that I'm writing a book? Of course I have! And as I'm feeling so happy and joyous on this fine Mothering Sunday, I feel compelled to share a teeny tiny snippet of it with you....

For Sheps sake! Belly has turned to walk across the brown stained carpet to get me a drink that I have absolutely no intention of allowing ever to touch my mouth, and as his back comes into full view, I see what can only be Anthony Worrall Thompson covered in shit, staring over the top of Belly’s waistband!
 
;)

2 comments:

  1. I have saved myself 15 pages to read in half an hour with a nice cuppa and a twix - Full critique to follow (in private obviously!!) xxx Love ya, ya clever old stick!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sphillips05, looking forward to it ;)

    ReplyDelete