About Me

My photo
I can't please everyone and you might disagree with something I've said so share your view - just don't be a dick about it.

Sunday 11 March 2012

HELLO??? IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKIN' FOR?

Dear theinvisiblewomanuk.blogspot.com , debadeedoodah.blogspot.com and debaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com followers n viewers,  I initially gave up my first blog because of a pair of unwanted nosey parkers, and started debaholicsanonymous BUT as I'm not technical at all, I messed that one up enabling the nosey parkers to see it.  So, I started debadeedoodah BUT I always missed theinvisiblewomanuk  (not to be confused with theinvisiblewoman), so I am biting the bullet and returning as http://theinvisiblewomanuk.blogspot.com/ and if the nosey parkers, one of whom has apologised, hmmm, if they return and view my stuff, well, then I'll have to take it as a compliment won't I?

I'd like to add that I have been writing a book....I am 23000 words into it and that in itself is UNBELIEVABLE as I rarely stick to anything.  I reckon it's original and very dark humour, so we'll have to wait and see how the middle and end go and whether it is publishable...I am tres pleased with it thus far.  I have also been painting a bit, and getting my kids to paint a bit....I even got the other half to paint three trees in a wood scene that I'm halfway through at the moment.

I have missed blogging and reasing the blogs of others... so anyhoo, I shall endeavour to blog triumphant once more!

And I hope you and yours are all very well ;)

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blogs, usually made me laugh in some way or another. So i am very pleased to see you back blogging!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison, thank you very much...if peeps are laughing at me, or with me, as long as they're laughing, that's ok ;)

      Delete
    2. Very odd... that is me by the way, debadee and deb are the invisiblewomanuk BUT I am still not very good with the techy side of life, so depending on how I sign in, I may comment as either...oh dear ;)

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back blogging! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. debadee is the invisiblewomanuk.... just depends on whether I confuse meself when I sign in or not ;)

      Delete